RE: [squid-users] Slightly OT, but relating to Squid: CompilingOpenLDAP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 15:51:42 +0100

tor 2003-02-27 klockan 15.25 skrev Scott Wrosch:
> Hmmm.. I just tried using up2date, and it said "None of the packages
> you requested were found, or they were already updated."

>From my understanding of up2date it does not normally install packages
you do not have installed, only makes sure that what you have installed
is the up to date versions..

To install new packages not already installed and part of your profile
you need to select to have the package installed, in this case
openldap-devel.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden