Re: [squid-users] Only 3 users simultaneously ???

From: Jérôme PHILIPPE <je_philippe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 11:45:45 +0100

Thanks Henrik,

In fact, I use ncsa_auth for authentication. My users use their personal
login/password. For example, i would like, if there are most of 3 users
connected (http request + timeout ?), anothers users can't connect (error
message for them).

Is it possible to know, how many users are connecting and only allow a
number of them simultaneously ?

> Implementing a virtual concept of "sessions" within Squid would
> probably benefit many

What is it ?

How to reduce the traffic then ? What are the solutions ? ;o)

Thanks Henrik,

Regards,

Jérôme.