[squid-users] FTP access only for some users

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:36:54 +0100 (MET)

I want to give ftp access to some users.
I have tried to do this with:

acl ftp_ports port 20 21
acl FTPUSERS ident "/usr/local/squid/etc/ftpusers"
http_access deny ftp_ports ! FTPUSERS

Poorly this doesn't work, it seems that I can only specifiy IP's who may
access the ftp ports.
When browsing the web I can see the username in the logfile but when I want
to ftp I only see the IP of the client.
The authentication for the proxy is done by radius authentication who works
fine.

Is't true that you can't specify username to control ftp access?

Kind regards,
Sander Winkel
The Netherlands