Re: [squid-users] ntlm and domain\user

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:24:46 +0100

It is OK if you only have a single domain. If there is domain trusts
to other domains then you have lost the ability to differentiate the
same user name in the trusted domains from your own domain..

Because of this, the domain component should only be ignored if well
known to be the "default domain".