Re: [squid-users] FTP access by username

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Mar 2003 18:07:25 +0100

Request for ftp:// objects is under the exact same access controls as
requests for http:// objects.

This assuming the user is using a browser configured to use Squid as
proxy for FTP.

Can you be a little more specific on what you have tried and what did
not work?

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden