RE: [squid-users] Blocking Yahoo! & MSN Messengers thru Squid.

From: Georges J. Jahchan, Eng. <Squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:16:59 +0200

Short of shelling a couple of grand on a commercial solution, and until the
Messenger service providers make changes, Kirk's suggestion works.
G Welter's suggestion for MSN Messenger works well also (preferable over
blocking IP netblocks). Mr. Welter, would you be kind enough to share with
me the mime types that you block, on-list or privately. I am interested in
blocking some mime types but have my hands full with far more pressing
matters.
TIA