RE: [squid-users] File descriptor problem

From: Niti Lohwithee <nitil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:19:49 +0700

Hi Henrik,

        Now, I am using squid2.3 stable 3 with Rehat 6.2. My hardware box is PIII 500 with 512 memory. The size of file-max is 32768, but it 's still warning messages which is WARNING! Your cache is running out of file descriptors.
        So, I would like to increase it for new machine which is P4 1.6 GM with 2 GM memory.

Please recommend me

Regards and Thank
Niti : )