RE: [squid-users] FW: Redirector not passing redirected pages

From: James Ambursley <jambursley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:53:55 -0500

I still get the page only showing up partially, no pictures, and it will not allow me to click on any buttons to continue.
I have created a very basic squidguard.conf file.

logdir /usr/local/squidguard/logs
acl {
      default {
                  redirect http://www.excite.com/?
                  }
       }
Everything redirects to www.excite.com
but only text is shown and i am unable to select anything from the page.