[squid-users] FW: Redirector not passing redirected pages

From: James Ambursley <jambursley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:17:46 -0500

 -----Original Message-----
From: James Ambursley
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:10 PM
To: 'squid-users@squid-cache.org'
Subject: FW: Redirector not passing redirected pages

 -----Original Message-----
From: James Ambursley
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:07 PM
To: 'squidguard@squidguard.org'
Subject: Redirector not passing redirected pages

I have not been able to click on or receive graphic content from the redirected pages I have set in my squidguard.conf file.
Squidguard redirects to the page, but I can not click on any links and continue.

My squidguard.conf file:

logdir /usr/local/squidGuard/log
dbhome /usr/local/squidGuard/db

dest local {
      domainlist local/domains
                 }
acl {
      default {
                 pass local none
                        redirect http://www.excite.com/?clientaddr=%a&clientname=%n&clientuser=%I&clientgroup=%s&url=%u
                  }
     }

I get redirected to the page, but I only see the text and if I click on a link on the page it just refreshes itself.
I am using IE. 6.

Thanks
Manager of Information Technology
James Ambursley