[squid-users] Problem in using yahoo messenger

From: Amit Singh <asinha@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:08:17 -0500

Hi,

I am having problems in running Yahoo Messenger with squid. If anybody tries a voice chat or view a webcam, they get a message that they are currently behind a firewall and can't use the service. If I bypass the proxy server and allow everybody through the NAT running on my Linux machine, it works perfectly fine. Even chat rooms are not opening. The squid is using its default configuration and everything else works ok. What can be the solution.

regards

Amit

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
Meet Singles