[squid-users] Replace Default Error Msg

From: Ben White <mompopiah@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:18:05 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I'm able to customize my own html error messages using
deny_info.

But I notice whenever the users key in the wrong URL,
the default squid error msg would appear. Is there
anyway for me to replace the default to one of my own,
as I would like to provide my users with more info
such as contacting my dept, name of person...etc.

Thanks.

--------Squid's Default Error Msg--------
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://xxx.xxx.com/en/guide/abc2/guidechecker/
The following error was encountered:
Connection Failed

The system returned:

    (145) Connection timed out
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the
request again.
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:12:19 GMT by xxx
(squid/2.5.STABLE1-20030214)