Re: [squid-users] Replace Default Error Msg

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 06 Mar 2003 10:16:27 +0100

Sure. The error messages are just plain text files and can be edited
with any editor.

If you customize the default error messages then I recommend you to make
a new directory for your error pages, and use error_directory to tell
Squid where your customized error pages can be found. This to make sure
your error messages do not get overwritten by a later upgrade of Squid.