Re: [squid-users] url_regex & acceleration mode

From: Hawk <black.hawk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:58:30 +0100

Henrik,

it doesn't work :-(

Anyway i forgot to paste this acl lines:

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny vdlsite vdlhttp http_port_80
http_access allow all

This because this squid should be my acceleration for my internet web sites.

However changing conf as you told me doesn't work yet.

In this way www.mysite.com/vdl is never blocked (http or https).

Thanks

Rick