Re: Re: [squid-users] can Squid identify the client who come fromanother proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:45:00 +0100

If the administrator of the shared proxy configures the shared proxy
to pass the login from the user.

If the administrator has configured the shared cache to always log in
using his login and password then this is what will show up in the
parent, just as if he had given his login and password to all users of
his cache/proxy.