Re: [squid-users] Direct access?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:07:20 +0100

How to make everyone go direct to the site without using Squid:

 * Configure their browser to not use the proxy for reaching this
site. If you are using a PAC script then it is no more than adding a
statement that this domain should be DIRECT, if manual configuration
then each browser needs to be reconfigured. If transparent
interception then an acl in your router is needed to not intercept
this site.

How to make Squid not cache the site when proxied by Squid:

 * See the no_cache directive. Also documented in the FAQ.