RE: [squid-users] Kernel Panic

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 17:36:57 +0100

There is not much we can do to help you. All that is for certain is that
this is a Linux, driver or hardware problem, not a Squid problem. It is
possible that the use of Squid triggers the problem, but Squid is not
the cause.

If you can get the kernel panic message (processed by ksymoops) then
chances are high a Linux kernel hacker can help you in identifying the
failing component and maybe even provide a fix if the driver to the
failing component is a Open Source driver.

For instructions on how to report Linux kernel bugs or issues see the
file REPORTING-BUGS in the Linux kernel distribution.

If you have a RedHat support agreement then they may also be able to
help you. For instructions on how to contact RedHat see the instructions
which you received as part of the support agreement.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden