Re: [squid-users] squid codes, question

From: puji widi <squidadm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:19:05 -0500 (EST)

Let me make an assumption
My assumption is :
1. When a client send request to a squid proxy server, the comm_listen
receive the clients request
2. commSetSelect select wheter the request is write or read
3. the httpAccept accept the request

but these steps are used when the squid is reconfigured or initialize. How
about the main Rotate ?

please give me a correction

regards
puji w