Re: [squid-users] aufs with pthreads

From: Jack <sa_jill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:51:09 +0530

Hello Henrik,

I have one more information that i forget to mention i am using
Dell PowerEdge 2650
Dual 1.8 GHz/512 Xeon processors with NetBurst Micro-architecture with
Hyper-Threading technology

Is it due to threading is enabled in Hardware squid is not showing more that
one parent and one child process.

Regards
Jack

: Hello Henrik,
:
: But even in heavy traffic i can see only two processes.
:
: In cache.log i can see queue congestion error
:
: Regards
: Jack
:
: > The threads starts as soon as there is any I/O activity to the cache.
: >
: > Regards
: > Henrik
: >