Re: [squid-users] Problem accessing site

From: Jacob S. <j-schroeder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:22:42 -0600

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:38:55 +0100
Stéphane Ascoët <cyberespace.saintthonan@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Le vendredi, 14 mars 2003, à 00:15 Europe/Paris, Jacob S. a écrit :
>
> > I'm currently using an acl to only allow access to a list of sites
> > in an
> > "unblock.txt" file and it's working great for most sites, but I've
> > hit a
> > snag. (I know, it's kind of a cumbersome process only allowing
> > access to
> > a select few sites, but that's what I'm needing it to do right now.)
> >
> > When I try to access http://www.joker.com I get an access denied
> > error like the following:
> >
> > While trying to retrieve the URL: joker.com:443
> >
> > The following error was encountered:
> >
> > * Access Denied.
> >
> Hello,
> which acl do you use ? Is there any block list which could interfere
> with the unblock one ?
> --
> Mail, Camino & AW6.2.4 under eMac OS X.4 (viruses ? what's that ? :-)
> ) Sincerely, Stephane http://stephaneascoet.ifrance.com

Hello,

Just a simple "acl unblockedsites url_regex -i "/etc/squid/unblock.txt""

There are other acls that could interfere but I've already checked and
joker.com's not listed in any except for the "unblock.txt" file.
Configuration's working great for all the other sites so far.

Thanks,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/