RE: [squid-users] netscape communicator 4.7 problem with squid 2.5

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:10:00 +0530

I have tried reinstallation multiple times., but still the same. Only when I
configure for proxy does the browser crash, otherwise it is ok.
Also this is happening with netscape 4.7 only not with later versions like
6.2
Recently I upgraded squid from 2.3 to 2.5 stable 1. After that only, the
problem started.
With squid 2.3, netscape 4.7 was also working fine.

Pls. help. it is urgent.

Regards,
Raja.