RE: [squid-users] netscape communicator 4.7 problem with squid 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 18 Mar 2003 10:48:42 +0100

I don't know what the cause can be. On one of my machines I am using
Netscape Communicator 4.75 UNIX (Linux) and it works fine with
Squid-2.5.

What you can try is to enable log_mime_hdrs in both Squid-2.5 and
Squid-2.3 and then compare the results. Maybe this will give some hint
why your Netscape crashes with Squid-2.5 but not Squid-2.3.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden