[squid-users] squid 2.5 stable 2

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:00:04 +0530

Hi ,
I recently upgraded from squid 2.3 to squid 2.5 stable 1. Now stable 2 is
released on Mar 17th . I see authentication will work in access directives
in squid 2.5 stable 2,
like allow 10 MB download size to User A and say 50 MB size to User B ,
which is possible in squid-2.5 stable 1 using IPs only. AM I right ?
Also if I want to upgrade immd. from squid -2.5 stable 1 to stable 2
version, what is the easiest way ? Is it worth upgrading ?
Also can I use the same cache which was built by squid 2.5 stable 1 version
for stable2 version ?

Regards,
Raja.