[squid-users] squid + pam_auth + ssl

From: Roberto Barbieri <r.barbieri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:06:52 +0100

Hello!

I've just configured squid 2.4.STABLE7 with authentication trough
the pam_auth module on a RedHat 8.0 box, and all it's working fine.

What i need to do now, is to protect the authentication data , and the
user's traffic if it's possible.

Do someone know how to do that, or where i can find documentation?

I think that a good solution will be to tunnel all user's connections trough
https, this way i'll protect both authentication and user's traffic.

Can someone help?

Thanks
Roberto Barbieri