[squid-users] cachemgr.cgi

From: Michael Alex Mirsky <michailm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:54:59 -0800 (PST)

I compliled squid successfully and am reading the
install file.

Could you let me know where the cachemgr.cgi program
is located? I checked where I unpacked squid and
default squid folder and couldn't find it.

I installed Apache and the cgi-bin is created for me.
I would like to move the file there and try the WWW
interface.

Also, should I change teh squid.conf file first before
I do this? Like in the quickstart file.

Thanx,
Michael