[squid-users] old macs, IE, fix?

From: Brian O'Reilly <fade@dont-contact.us>
Date: 19 Mar 2003 16:02:43 -0500

I have a site sitting behind a squid machine working as an accelerator,
and I've had numerous reports from a client that the site is either
inaccessible or intolerably slow when accessing it from a macintosh
running system9.1 and internet explorer as the client. I had set the
squid.conf option:

ie_refresh on

... but it appears to have no effect. Is this a known problem with a
fix, or a known problem that is just considered a fact of life with a
buggy browser? Any help greatly appreciated.

--
Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.