Re: [squid-users] Re: ssl acceleration

From: Kwang Moon <kwang.moon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:20:40 -0000

I've checked the properties as you suggested and it shows that the
connection is:
   SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange

The URL shown in the properties matches the one shown in the URL window.

If I click on the certificate button in the properties window I get the
correct certificate - but still no lock symbol...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Kwang