[squid-users] Getting config from running squid

From: Wayne Bastow <wbastow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:04:15 +1100

Hi,

I've done something stupid - overwrote my squid.conf and I don't have a
backup anywhere. Squid is still running - I went into cachemgr interface
and tried "Current Squid Configuration" link but I get "Invalid URL" -
other items on the menu work. Is there some way of getting the
configuration dumped?

I've looked through the mailing lists and the FAQ but can't find the
answer - also tried telnetting to 3128 and using a GET
cache_object://phobos/config HTTP/1.0 - still get "Invalid URL".

Thanks,
Wayne