[squid-users] Fwd : what Histogram Section in Cachemgr.cgi Script indicates?

From: atit <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:08:06 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

I found Interpretation of Full Histogram Count Section in Cachemgr.cgi script
interpretation is at
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199904/0116.html

i know it is related to various service time.....
what is significance and purpose of this section ?

i want to know to which, values in this section are related?
does it give me way towards measuring SQUID Response time or any thing other...?

What can i achieve by examining this section....?

waiting for reply,
regards
--atit