[squid-users] Problems with MSNT/NTLM authentication

From: Renato Botelho <renato@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:27:34 -0300

Hi All,

I have a box running FreeBSD 4.7-Stable and Squid-2.5-stable1, and I need to
install authentication on squid using MSNT or NTLM.
I´ve done it but server ask me user/pass for all different hosts that it
connects, when I try to view a page that contain images from other hosts, it
ask me user/pass many times.
I´ve searched on google and on many lists but don´t found anything about it,
anybody can help me?

my conf is:

auth_param basic program /usr/local/libexec/msnt_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic realm Squid Proxy Server

authenticate_ttl 2 hours
authenticate_ip_ttl 2 hours

acl access proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow access