RE: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 and SmartFilter causing frequent crashes

From: Lightfoot.Michael <Lightfoot.Michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:18:09 +1100

> Well, without a stack trace there is very little that can be
> done, by either SmartFilter or the Squid developers, unless
> you get as far as reaching a SmartFilter developer who
> manages to reproduce the fault on his machine.

I have finally produced a coredump from my test squid (on the same
machine.) Apparently Solaris 9 need to be configured to produce them
(see the man page for coreadm.)
NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.