RE: [squid-users] reference_age parameter

From: Raja R <r.raja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:37:23 +0530

Thanks Henrik , I got it clear now. But what, if I have to say "my cache
should not have pages older than 10 days" ?
reference_age parameter in squid-2.3 was very handy for this . Pls. suggest
an alternative for squid-2.5. OR can I try using this parameter in squid-2.5
as well ? will it misbehave ?

Regards,
Raja.