[squid-users] ssl between squid accellerators

From: mlister <mailme@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:09:05 -0500

I have been poking around in the FAQ's and whitepapers trying to find how I
can
configure one squid accel. server to speak SSL to another. I have the SSL
patch
installed and both accellerators are configured as SSL servers using
identical certs.
I am not sure if I should be trying to configure some kind of peer or what.
cache_peer look like its in the general direction but looks more for a
proxy.