Re: [squid-users] block ftp access using browser (IE)

From: Patrick Kwan <pat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:16:03 -0000 (UTC)

Hello Marc, Tan:

Thanks your reply!
I already solve the problem which was cause my careless.

I set the IE's connection setting to use proxy for all protocal (inc.
ftp), so I assume all ftp connection should access through squid but it's
not. The connection is access throught my default gateway to outsie. After
I remove the default gateway, the squid's acl works.

Thanks you kindly help

Patrick