[squid-users] SSL problem on cache hierarchy

From: José Luis Serrano Rivera <jl_serrano_rivera@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:14:12 -0600 (CST)

I hope you can help me........

I've a squid parent cache server running SuSE Linux
7.3, this one serves HTTP to win clients and other
secondary server.

Actually I can configure clients to browse web pages
using the parent or the secondary cache server, but
the problem is when they try to access a https (SSL
protocol) using the secondary server. I don't have
this problem when I use the parent cache only when I
use the secondary cache server. I don't know what to
do.

I wait for your help