[squid-users] Underscore not allowed

From: Ben White <mompopiah@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:27:40 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

Squid won't let me go to this web site which has
underscore in the url :

http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/

The following error was encountered:

     Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect.
Possible problems:

Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be
`http://'' or similar)
Missing hostname
Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not
allowed

When I use another proxy which is not squid, I have no
problem accessing the website.

How do I make squid allow the access of urls with
underscore ?

Thanks.