Re: [squid-users] Logging of denied sites and setting up acl

From: Gary Hostetler <whostet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:52:19 -0500

I'm trying to use my blocklist.txt

Here is my squid.conf

acl gator dstdomain www.gator.com gatorcme.gator.com

  http_access deny gator
  acl to_block dstdomain "/usr/local/squid/blocklist.txt"

  http_access allow all

  acl INSIDE dstdomain wwwproxy.k12.de.us
  always_direct allow INSIDE
  never_direct allow all

My blocklist.txt is

doubleclick.net

cometsystems.com

ad.trafficmp.com

gator.com

www.sexy-ksenia.maxhosted.com

vampirella.com

candystand.com

shockwave.com

media.popuptraffic.com

miniclip.com

Any ideas why it doesn't work. I know it is supposed to be one line per
entry but I thought it would just skip the blank lines.

Thanks
Gary

I have has squid up for about a week and it is great.