[squid-users] Squid and Weblogic Application running JSP

From: Yeo Andy <yandyeo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:37:06 +0800

Hi,

I have this problem of retrieving data from a Weblogic application server
running JSP when proxy is being set to one of my squid proxy server.

This problem of retrieveing data does not happened when I run the same JSP
by pointing my proxy to one of my apache proxy server.

Can anyone advise why is this so and what is the resolution.

Thank you.

Send a fun phone greeting to your friend!
http://www.msn.com.sg/mobile/fungreetings/