Re: [squid-users] Squid and Weblogic Application running JSP

From: Yeo Andy <yandyeo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:29:57 +0800

Hi,
I am having Squid/2.2 Stable4 on Sun OS 5.5.1 and the problem that I faced
is when using the same JSP to retrieve some data, if via Squid proxy, no
data was found but when via Apache proxy, there are data found. The correct
one should be data found but I do not understand why no data was found when
the route goes thru' Squid proxy. Regards.

Download Norah Jones, Eminem and more! http://www.msn.com.sg/ringtones/