[squid-users] optimization

From: neil lawrence <neil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:21:02 -0700

I'm looking for sugested web sites that talk specifically about optimization
of squid with hardware/OS combinations. We have a server up and running but
are building a new one. We have read the man pages and have found a lot of
helpful info on the squid site and FAQs.

However there has to be someplace out there that discusses the effect of
different hardware, OS and settings combinations in specific terms. The
only results we have found have been from the 1990's. Also at this point
we're not looking for sites that compare squid to other cacheing options
only squid on this hardware/os/etc to squid on some other combination.

Thanks for any pointers.

Neil