Re: [squid-users] Authentication not working exactly as desired

From: Claudio Alonso <cfa71@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:22:12 -0300

Thanks, Robert.
I've followed your suggestion and upgraded to 2.5 STABLE 2
By now (about half working day) it only happened a few times, so the action
taken improved the situation. But what about these few times it happened?
After the upgrade it was only happenning to certain users in certain pages
(always the same users and the same pages, a lot better than yesterday).
We started to check the MS Internet Explorer configuration, and it was
mostly happening to users who had a restricted cookie configuration.
So, we enabled all cookies to be used and these users could get to more
pages. But the problem still exists (not very frequently). These users are
still asked for their login information when trying to access some specific
pages.
What may be causing this problem?
TIA,

--Claudio