RE: [squid-users] Problem with RAM usage with squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 20:19:53 +0200

Also, if you are using Linux-2.4, then make sure to use iptables and not
ipchains for the interception. ipchains REDIRECT is broken in many
Linux-2.4 versions, causing a kernel memory leak which will eventually
make your machine completely halt due to lack of memory..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden