RE: [squid-users] Squid integration with Trend Micro Web Manager

From: Lightfoot.Michael <Lightfoot.Michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:20:36 +1000

> WebManager works as proxy server. You should install ISWM and
> point it to
> your squid as proxy. users should be configured to use ISWM
> as proxy in
> their browsers. It can be done on one server. You may set
> WebProtect to
> listen for port of squid and move squid to another port.

As I outlined in my reply to Sudarshan, I think it is better to use
squid as the initial proxy in the chain. Have you tried this?

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680
Apologies for the rubbish that follows...
NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.