AW: AW: [squid-users] exchange 2k and 2.5 ssl reverse proxy

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:55:46 +0200

please forgive my ignorance, but...

..I've searched that patch in google.com and couldn't find it. Do you mean whether I compiled squid with --enable-ssl and ----with-ssl-include=/usr/include/openssl? yes, I did. But probably you don't mean that.

> Have you applied this patch to your Squid?

I think not. Where can I get it?

> Have you read the updated squid.conf.default documentation for the
> directives mentioned in my previous reply?

Not in squid.conf.default but in squid.conf. They're identical. As for cache_peer I don't understand why and how I should configure that with Ex2k OWA? Probably I lack of knowledge in this field but I don't see the context between IIS OWA and Squid.
Pretty much the same understanding problem I have with never_direct.

regards,
Philipp