Re: [squid-users] Any news on :acl identname2 ident username case-insensitive

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 01 Apr 2003 15:20:15 +0200

To my knowledge nobody has picked up the torch and it still remains as
an idea for a future Squid improvement.

As in my previous reply:

   Anyone willing at taking a stab at this are welcome, and it
   will get committed.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.