[squid-users] redirect to a web page once per day using squid?

From: Mack <RAGAN_DAVIS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 12:54:38 -0500

Hi!

I would like to have a news web page displayed to users who pass thru my
squid proxy. I only want the page to be displayed once per day per client
(IP) if it's possible. I believe I can work out the logic of who's
visited the page using php scripting and the user's IP. But, I'm not sure
how, if possible, to configure squid to show them the page. Any
suggestions?

Thanks!
mack