Re: [squid-users] squid training

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:02:33 -0800 (PST)

the slides and presentations from my squid workshops at the 2000 2001 and
2002 afnog workshops are at:

http://ws.afnog.org/

in the scaleable internet services track. depending on what you want to
knwo that may be useful...

joelja

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 lderuaz@free.fr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for squid training sessions (standard and advanced configuration,
> reflexion on architecture,...).
>
> Do you know if such training exist (France or Europe) ?
>
> Thanks by advance,
>
> Lionel

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but