Re: [squid-users] Documentation notes about Cache Statistics

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:33:13 +0200

Most cachemgr pages are quite obvious the day you need them.. if you
don't understand the information then you probably have no need of it.

The most interesting information is collected on the "General Runtime
Information" page. The other pages mostly contains details behind this
information.

There is some documentation on cachemgr in the Squid FAQ and in the
Users Guide.