[squid-users] Repost: wb_group locks my 2k domain users

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:15:13 +0200

Dear squid users, I've a little stupid but weird problem.

scenario: squid 2.5 Stable2, samba 2.2.8, external acl helper wb_group.
the problem is that sometimes domain users are locked.

In deep the problem is:

I open my IE (most version from 5.5 SP2 to 6 SP1) and I navigate some sites
for two weeks.
The third hypothetical week I open my IE, navigate and I found that my
account is locked on the Domain Controller.
I de-lock my user, reopen IE, navigate, and my account is locked again.

I've controlled squid logs but, exception made for two three ACCESS_DENIED
before IE gives squid correct credential, all are ok and the SAME as correct
navigation.

Now the questions are:

1) which are the potential causes ?
2) is a squid, 2K domain or IE issue?