Re: [squid-users] Repost: wb_group locks my 2k domain users

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 03 Apr 2003 14:01:19 +0200

Sounds like a domain problem..

How long have you been logged on to this client station?

Are you also logging on from some other stations?

One possible way to verify where the problem may be is to have a ISS
server locally in the domain which requires NTLM authentication. Then
access this server to see if the symptoms are the same..

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.