Re: [squid-users] Repost: wb_group locks my 2k domain users

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:41:55 +0200

I don't want to be pedantic.

Henrik could you gently tell me "why" do you think is a 2k Domain issue and
not a squid one ?

As I can see wb_group doesn't authenticate users into the domain, it only
make a biunivoc corrispondence between Domain User and Group and send OK or
ERR to squid, so why it can lock the user ?

maybe is "only" samba issue?

Is correct what I've said about wb_group auth ?